1. How did you get your start in the industry?
I started at The Building when I was 16 years old and then developed as a hairstylist.
2. What are your specialties?
My specialty is styling blow drying. I like to make customers happy with a Nice blow dry, and happy to see them leave the salon with a big smile.
3. What is your favorite styling trend of the moment?
4. How do you find inspiration today?
I often find inspiration in instagram, magazines, and celebrity photos.
5. Which tools / products can we always find in your kit?
Hair dryer, hair brushes, hair spray, soft mousse.
6. What is your signature look?
Long & loose hair.
7. What advice would you give to new stylists or stylists who aspire to be where you are today?
Follow the new trends and look at your customer what suits her best. Try new looks and experience it. To a nice end result.