If you already made an appointment through our app (from as of the 11th of May) you don’t need to take any action, and we’ll be happy to see you on the confirmed date. If the appointment has to be changed due to the hygiene protocol, we will contact you to re-schedule the appointment.⠀
See you soon 🖤
Read our Safety protocol
For the safety of our clients and team we made adjustments to our house rules according to the new protocol given by our union Ankokappers. Read the full protocol below.
- Our team works with face masks for optimal safety.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but they are available for purchase at our salons.
- Payment is only possible via pin at both salons.
- Salon Haarlemmerdijk is open on Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00u.
- A number of treatments will temporarily not be done due to the hygiene protocol: express bar, gents retouch, children under 12 years and pony cut only (As soon as more time is available, we will offer these treatments again).
- Ladies who are coming to remove extensions have to come with washed hair.
- Children from 12 years old can only be scheduled for a gentleman cut or lady's cut full finish treatment. The children should come alone without parents.