The Building AMS The Building AMS, located at Stadionweg 184, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
The Building AMS
1077 TC Amsterdam
Personal data that we process
The Building AMS processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
The Building AMS processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- The Building AMS analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- The Building AMS also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
The Building AMS decides on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of The Building AMS).
How long we store personal data
The Building AMS does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category) personal data> Retention period> Reason Personalia> Retention period> Reason Address> Retention period> Reason Enzovoort> Retention period> Reason
Sharing personal data with third parties
The Building AMS provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
- Google Analytics
View, modify or delete data
How we secure personal data